I believe that life is about the journey, not the destination. The people we meet, the experiences we share, and the lessons we learn that shape and enrich our lives. In this blog, I hope to share my parts of my journey and my keen interest in social computing and the impact it has on our daily lives. I hope you will take a moment to share a bit of your journey, too. After all, its the interaction with people that make our lives most interesting.
- RT @michaelbonnefoy: RT JillW_Sweeney: Collaboration with a equal measure of empowerment twitter.com/realkmmag/stat… #knowledgemanagement by re… 12 hours ago
- RT @MindGourmet: Our lives are very fast-paced. Don't forget to take it slow as often as you can. #slow #slowingdown @pattidigh https://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @foodandwine: The best Napa Valley wineries to visit bit.ly/2xdF6Cp https://t.co/d6RF0O4dBy 12 hours ago
- RT @lacsd: Who Will Be Drinking The Most #Wine 🍷 in 2018? via @VINEXPO #WineLover #WineConsumption #WineForcast #StillWine #SparklingWine… 12 hours ago
- RT @MylesSuer: #CIOs discuss building effective #teams bit.ly/2xcGEgf @chief_ventures @S_dF @dhinchcliffe @lmau @dchou1107 @Stodd… 12 hours ago