Tag Archives: Social Networking
I believe that life is about the journey, not the destination. The people we meet, the experiences we share, and the lessons we learn that shape and enrich our lives. In this blog, I hope to share my parts of my journey and my keen interest in social computing and the impact it has on our daily lives. I hope you will take a moment to share a bit of your journey, too. After all, its the interaction with people that make our lives most interesting.
- RT @stangarfield: Knowledge Management Training: Classroom courses, Webinars, Self-paced courses linkedin.com/pulse/knowledg… #KM #KMers #Knowle… 4 hours ago
- RT @PawasDayal: There isn’t an organization we talk to that doesn’t have “becoming digital” as part of their strategy. Learn more about wha… 4 hours ago
- RT @jacobm: In the #future will there be major job loss, a ton of new jobs, Universal Basic Income or will #automation take over? The futur… 10 hours ago
- RT @DWExperience: Bryson Duncan: Successful #DigitalTransformation Initiatives Put People at the Center bit.ly/2KN4zt9 10 hours ago
- RT @jasoncaine: Be thankful at all times for the good in your life. Things can change in an instant to teach you the lessons of humility &… 10 hours ago