I believe that life is about the journey, not the destination. The people we meet, the experiences we share, and the lessons we learn that shape and enrich our lives. In this blog, I hope to share my parts of my journey and my keen interest in social computing and the impact it has on our daily lives. I hope you will take a moment to share a bit of your journey, too. After all, its the interaction with people that make our lives most interesting.
- The #digitalthread connects #cyber, #digital, and physical systems. Learn how it's changing our world:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- @Forrester used an 18-criteria evaluation of #BI implementation providers for their latest report. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Deep fiber is a key tool in providing consumers with high-speed #broadband connections. #5GReady… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @RickRLive: Hahaha, on point @ScottAdamsSays twitter.com/dilbert_daily/… 5 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say. F. SCOTT FITZGERALD #… 5 hours ago