I believe that life is about the journey, not the destination. The people we meet, the experiences we share, and the lessons we learn that shape and enrich our lives. In this blog, I hope to share my parts of my journey and my keen interest in social computing and the impact it has on our daily lives. I hope you will take a moment to share a bit of your journey, too. After all, its the interaction with people that make our lives most interesting.
- RT @MrMattReynolds: #019: Andrii Bondarenko | Cirque du Soleil: youtu.be/GZ1gZVBobT4?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- RT @GloriaBurke: Online Community as the means of Digital Transformation | CollabTechFest 2017... by @dhinchcliffe #cdo https://t.co/2M6u30… 1 day ago
- RT @GloriaBurke: Deloitte CEO @CathyEngelbert's view on why the work of the future is exciting and visionary. #FortuneMPW #FOW https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @GloriaBurke: Straits Knowledge's Patrick Lambe & Deloitte's Gloria Burke discuss most dramatic change in KM roles in last 20 yrs https:… 1 day ago
- RT @GloriaBurke: Proud that @DeloitteUS' @CathyEngelbert was named to @worthmag's #WorthPower100 list! deloi.tt/2xPXuGr https://t.co… 1 day ago